google anylytics code

Author Topic: Mini Meeting in Bangkok with Jeroen (BMWE21.net web master) วันอาทิตย์ 16 กพ  (Read 5317 times)

Offline PJ

• View Profile
    • Email
สวัสดีครับ เพื่อนๆทุกคน

http://bmwe12thailand.com/board/Smileys/onion/grin.gif

ผมขอแจ้งให้ทราบว่า Mr. Jeroen ซึ่งเป็น Web Master ของ www.bmwe21.net อยากจะมาพบพวกเราในวันอาทิตย์ที่ 16 กพ นี้ (เปลี่ยนจากเดิมวันที่ 6 มีนาคม)
จึงอยากจะขอนัด Meeting ย่อยๆกันสักครั้งที่ ร้านอาหารกินลมชมวิว ใกล้สะพานพระราม 8  เวลา 15:00 น.
เสร็จแล้วขอเชิญชวนรับประทานอาหารเย็นร่วมกันด้วยครับ

ใครสนใจจะไปบ้าง ลงชื่อได้เลยครับ เพื่อจะได้ประสานงานเรื่องสถานที่

ปล. จะเป็นรถรุ่นใด ก็ไปได้นะครับ ไม่จำเป็นต้อง E21

เป็ด

Offline pongchat

• View Profile
พี่เป็ดหมายถึง กินลมชมสะพาน น่ะครับ :-[ :-X

Offline PJ

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Mini Meeting in Bangkok with Jeroen (BMWE21.net web master) 16 กพ
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2014, 10:00:11 AM »
ใช่ครับ กินลมชมสะพาน (พระราม 8)

เป็ด
 ::)

Offline hikaru

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Mini Meeting in Bangkok with Jeroen
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2014, 10:45:06 AM »
ไปครับ ^___^ ถ้าไม่ติดผิดพลาดนะครับ :)

Offline ck

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
e12 ไปด้วยคันนึงครับ

ck

Offline Jeroen

• View Profile
Hi all!

Many thanks to CK, Att, Pitisak and Pong to help organise a little Classic BMW get together THIS Sunday Feb 16.

Anyway, I will be spending a couple of days in Bangkok (and in Chiang Mai with Att as well) and being a huge BMW nut I'd love to see something from the local BMW scene, and meet some of you. That's how the idea was born.

Who am I? Jeroen from the Netherlands. Completely E21 crazy for ages already, that's why I started BMWE21.net about 15 years ago. In the meantime I have some private businesses in BMW Classic NL and I am active in Motorsport Photography under De Laat Foto. But to prevent me from being bored with a team we also organise the BMW Sharknose Meeting which has grown into one of the largest classic BMW events worldwide.

Want to know more?
Click HERE for a picture impression of last year's Sharknose Meeting

My E21 is a 1981 323i Baur

If you like I can post a few nice classic racing photos later, concentrating on BMW's of course!

Anyway, I want to thank the people here for all the help and I hope to meet a bunch of you guys this Sunday!

Edit: hope the images are not too large!

Offline Att

• View Profile
    • Email
Hello Jeroen,

Glad to see that you finally introduce yourself on this board. Nice pics!!! Thank you so much for contacting us and we are so glad to know that you are interested to get to know BMW Classic fan over here in Thailand. I'm sure that you will enjoy making friends and see how Thai Bimmers taking care of their beloved BMW.

I'm looking forward to meet you here in Chiang Mai. A bit pity that my E21 is still under restoration, but you can check out my story here (sorry, it's in Thai but hopefully with Google Translate, it might help you to understand a little bit of the story) http://bmwe12thailand.com/board/index.php/topic,2965.0.html

Have a wonderful trip to Thailand and see you soon.  :)

Att
Good Day Everyday

Offline Att

• View Profile
    • Email
BTW, I'm really appreciate your enthusiastic and pure passion about E21. When I started to get to know more about E21 at the first place a few years ago, your website provide me load of details. This is a real contribution to the world of BMW especially E21 lover around the world. Keep on going. Thank you very much indeed.  ::) 
Good Day Everyday

Offline renton

• View Profile
ถ้าว่างจะไปด้วยครับพ้ม

Offline pongchat

• View Profile
Jeroen
Just a loud announcement here that the members in BMW classic Thailand are very welcome to have you here.
It has been an honor to have a real BMW enthusiast like you to visit.
And our webmaster CK shall have the official speech in the meeting on sunday.

Looking forward to meeting you soon.
It will be another memorable meeting in our club here.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2014, 08:51:12 PM by pongchat »

Offline ck

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
ร้านกินลมชมสะพานได้ confirm มาแล้วนะครับ เค้าจะจัดบริเวณจอดรถให้ และจะจัดโต๊ะสำหรับอาหารเย็นครับ

The restaurant has been booked and confirmed. They are going to reserved special space for our classic BMWs and a nice dinner table for us.

ck

Offline ck

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
ว่าแต่ เราจะขับรถเข้าได้ทางไหนดีครับ

ช่วยแนะนำหน่อยนะ

ck

Offline PJ

• View Profile
    • Email
อันนี้เป็นเส้นทางที่ผมคิดว่าจะใช้ครับ

1. ถ้ามาทางด่วน ลงยมราช วิ่งเข้าหลานหลวง เลี้ยวขวาสี่แยกจักรพรรดิพงษ์ วิ่งตรงไป ข้ามถนนราชดำเนินนอก (ไม่แน่ใจถูกปิดหรือเปล่า) เข้าวิสุทธิกษัตริย์ ถึงถนนสามเสนเสนเลี้ยวซ้าย

2. ทางด่วนลงพระรามหก วิ่งเข้าแยกราชวิถี เลี้ยวขวาเข้าถนนราชวิถี วิ่งตรงจนถึงถนนสามเสน เลี้ยวซ้ายวิ่งถนนสามเสน จนถึงที่หมาย

เป็ด

Offline PJ

• View Profile
    • Email
ถนนที่ใช้ไม้ได้ ต้องหลีกเลี่ยงครับ

1. ถนนพิษณุโลก
2. ถนนราชดำเนินนอกบริเวณแยก จปร

Offline Jeroen

• View Profile
Many thanks for all your efforts and help, really appreciate that. Looking forward to meeting you guys on Sunday and one thing is sure, we already feel honoured and more than welcome, thumbs up!

Offline pongchat

• View Profile
อันนี้เป็นเส้นทางที่ผมคิดว่าจะใช้ครับ

1. ถ้ามาทางด่วน ลงยมราช วิ่งเข้าหลานหลวง เลี้ยวขวาสี่แยกจักรพรรดิพงษ์ วิ่งตรงไป ข้ามถนนราชดำเนินนอก (ไม่แน่ใจถูกปิดหรือเปล่า) เข้าวิสุทธิกษัตริย์ ถึงถนนสามเสนเสนเลี้ยวซ้าย

2. ทางด่วนลงพระรามหก วิ่งเข้าแยกราชวิถี เลี้ยวขวาเข้าถนนราชวิถี วิ่งตรงจนถึงถนนสามเสน เลี้ยวซ้ายวิ่งถนนสามเสน จนถึงที่หมาย

เป็ด

ทางที่1 เปิดปกติแล้วครับ :)

Offline Nongreef

• View Profile
    • Email

Offline IWC

• View Profile
    • อร่อยศาสตร์
    • Email
Re: Mini Meeting in Bangkok with Jeroen
« Reply #17 on: February 18, 2014, 10:37:11 AM »
Bummer !!! :( if I hadn't gone up country, I would have joined you guys.  Anyway next time then.........
หาของกินอร่อยๆได้ที่ อร่อยศาสตร์ www.aroisart.com
กินเองเขียนเองหนุกๆครับ

Offline Jeroen

• View Profile
All,

I had a truly amazing time in Thailand! The meeting was fabulous, I was very impressed by all the classics that turned up even though the meeting was set up on short notice! Nice to meet you all and have a tasty and pleasant riverside dinner afterwards with enough BMW conversation. And a night tour with Pong in his E21 made the day complete.

A special thanks to a few persons: CK for making this possible, for the nice chats and warm words. To Pong for taking real good care of us for several days. To Pitisak for finally being able to meet in person after so many years of e-mail and forum chats. A few days after the meeting we were also able to meet up with Att and have a delightful evening. Again, many thanks for meeting all of you and having a fantastic time!

I already posted a whole series of photos through Facebook, will try to post them here by next week. The above photo shows me in action haha, as a teaser let me post the end result of that photo here. More to come!

Best regards,
Jeroen